Temperature (Air/High/Low) Bug

Problems ? Get help here!
ScubaJer
Dive Computer: Atom 2

Temperature (Air/High/Low) Bug

Post by ScubaJer »

Hi, I saw a lot of posts regarding some issues with MD2 not correctly showing temperatures, so thought I would wait to see if this bug resolved with the first patch. It didn't unfortunately. MD2 is correctly importing the temp data for each sample from my PDC (Oceanic Atom 2.0): the temps show up perfectly in the Raw tab of the Dive Info panel, they are also displaying perfectly on temp graph below the dive profile.

But, in the dives list both the High and Low Temp columns seem to be showing the low temp (some rounded to nearest whole number, some rounded to the nearest tenth). And the Air Temp is defaulting to 32 degF. The same is all true for the Summary tab under the Dive Info panel (with the exception of rounding which seems fixed at two decimal places).

I tried deleting dives and reimporting after MD2.0.1 to see if they would be correct, but no dice. They display the same as pre-update.

Can you help? Thanks!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Temperature (Air/High/Low) Bug

Post by nick »

ScubaJer wrote:But, in the dives list both the High and Low Temp columns seem to be showing the low temp (some rounded to nearest whole number, some rounded to the nearest tenth).
I didn't have reports of this and hadn't noticed - I've fixed it for next time.
And the Air Temp is defaulting to 32 degF.
Which is 0 deg C, which is the default if the information is not available.
ScubaJer
Dive Computer: Atom 2

Re: Temperature (Air/High/Low) Bug

Post by ScubaJer »

nick wrote:ScubaJer wrote:
But, in the dives list both the High and Low Temp columns seem to be showing the low temp (some rounded to nearest whole number, some rounded to the nearest tenth).

I didn't have reports of this and hadn't noticed - I've fixed it for next time.
Great. Thanks.
ScubaJer wrote:Quote:
And the Air Temp is defaulting to 32 degF.

Which is 0 deg C, which is the default if the information is not available.
Is it possible to default to an empty field, or maybe a "-" if the info isn't available, rather than displaying a value?