Date & photoS

Problems ? Get help here!
davidfield
Dive Computer: Vyper & Wisdom

Date & photoS

Post by davidfield »

Hi just paid my license as been waiting for this to come out. Thanks for all your hard work. I have been using the previous version with my Vyper but desperately wanted to download my wisdom data. So, I dutifully installed the new version over the old one & hey presto all the previous recorded dives appeared. :D However, I'm sure before when I clicked on the icon for a photo in the graph, the photo appeared. Now nothing happens. :( They are present if I click the Info button & will play the slideshow. My photos are stored in iPhoto09.

Problem 2 - when downloading from the Sherwood Wisdom dates are all 2000.
"They tell me you'll lose your mind when you get older. What they don't say is that you won't miss it very much." ~ Malcolm Cowley
TnT
Dive Computer: many

Re: Date & photoS

Post by TnT »

davidfield wrote:Problem 2 - when downloading from the Sherwood Wisdom dates are all 2000.
Follow these instructions, with the "vtpro" backend

http://www.mac-dive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=407
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

davidfield wrote:Hi just paid my license as been waiting for this to come out. Thanks for all your hard work. I have been using the previous version with my Vyper but desperately wanted to download my wisdom data. So, I dutifully installed the new version over the old one & hey presto all the previous recorded dives appeared. :D However, I'm sure before when I clicked on the icon for a photo in the graph, the photo appeared. Now nothing happens. :( They are present if I click the Info button & will play the slideshow. My photos are stored in iPhoto09.

Problem 2 - when downloading from the Sherwood Wisdom dates are all 2000.
These are both fixed for the next patch.

Your images are there, and will show up again in the next version. You will need to reimport from your wisdom to fix the dates, otherwise change them to 2010 manually and they will be correct in the future.
davidfield

Post by davidfield »

Thanks, I'll just delete the wisdom ones & reimport them when all is updated. Too many to sort out as several years worth.

I also noted that the temperatures didn't display in the log

Update:

Can't work out how to delete entries. The delete option is greyed out.
"They tell me you'll lose your mind when you get older. What they don't say is that you won't miss it very much." ~ Malcolm Cowley
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

To delete what, dives ?

Select them and File -> Delete. Shouldn't be greyed out. Can you email me a screenshot?
davidfield

Post by davidfield »

Ahh, I was looking under Edit where copy is, :oops: