Adding dives manually

Problems ? Get help here!
Fraser

Adding dives manually

Post by Fraser »

Hi,
Just downloaded this and struggling! I am a new diver and have no computer. I only have ten dives done (but a lot more to follow I hope!)
I am trying to add my dives manually obviously and really struggling. I have added the sites but cannot add them in the Add New Dive. Likewise I am struggling to add data to some other columns - like temperatures for example. Is there a help or manual anywhere? I may be struggling a bit as I am a pilot and well used to using Logten Pro - a pilot logbook that is at V5.0 and obviously has many hundreds of users all feeding back...
What do the Temp SAC Air buttons do?
Cheers,
F
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Adding dives manually

Post by nick »

After you have created a site, click Get Info and change the site under General.

SAC/temp - display the SAC rate or temperature per minute. Your device may not store this data.

There is a problem editing the temperature - it will be fixed in the next patch.
mikael.norlund
Dive Computer: Suunto Sringer

Post by mikael.norlund »

I added 6 dives manually but the general SAC rate don´t work, look at the picture. I´v also added a pictures of all my dives.
Attachments
no computer.tiff
general statistic.tiff
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Email me your MacDive.sqlite file so I can take a look.
Fraser

Post by Fraser »

Sorry - posted then went away for ten days. Now packing and on the move again but will get into this soon I hope... thanks for the feedback.
Fraser