Cannot edit temperatures

Problems ? Get help here!
Andrew Conduit
Dive Computer: D4

Cannot edit temperatures

Post by Andrew Conduit »

I'm a new user of MacDive, but so far this software looks great - a happy customer. Only one problem so far, hope you can help.

I've imported data from a D4 and there seems to be a bug in the stats of one of my dives. I suspect the problem started with my computer, as this particular dive (1 or 4) is not appearing in the computer's 'logbook'. It is accounted for, however, in the 'history' in my computer (i.e. total dive time and max depth includes stats from this problematic dive). In any event, the data for this problematic dive has imported into MacDive and looks okay except that:

- the time of dive was way out (have been able to edit this)
- average depth was way out (have been able to edit this)
- temperatures are also way out - high 63 celcius, low -108 celcius (cannot edit these).

As indicated above I'm not able to edit these temperature figures either in the table or 'get info' window. The table allows me to select and change the figures but will not save the revised figures - can only get out of the edit mode by entering the original numbers. Can you help?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Cannot edit temperatures

Post by nick »

This is mentioned elsewhere on the forums - there's a bug with editing temperatures (and nitrox enrichment) which I've fixed for the next patch and will be available shortly. Few things left to sort out.
Andrew Conduit
Dive Computer: D4

Re: Cannot edit temperatures

Post by Andrew Conduit »

Thank you.