Auto Add Image problems

Problems ? Get help here!
Ren127
Dive Computer: Vyper2

Auto Add Image problems

Post by Ren127 »

I really love the auto add image concept but have yet to get it working properly in version 1 or 2. I had a few problems in v1 that were my fault- clock not set right on camera one time- then I downloaded pics from a dive buddies website and the download date not the dive date got saved- so when I left for Hawaii I made sure to change the clock on my dive computer and set my camera for travel mode and Hawaii time. I got home and found a new version- very exciting - pd my 25 and eagerly awaited finally getting pics in correctly.

It appears my camera (Canon SD800IS) has saved the data with a time zone extension that is not being read correctly by macdive. The time of the dives and the time on the images match but the images are showing a -500 (Hawaii is five hours behind me in New Orleans) behind the time I'm guessing this is what's causing the problems. Any thoughts on how to get the pics imported correctly??

Thanks,
Lauren

Also- I can't figure out how to add the pic for the gear or the dive site :-(
Attachments
Screen shot 2010-07-16 at 5.46.02 PM.png
Screen shot 2010-07-16 at 5.44.07 PM.png
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Auto Add Image problems

Post by nick »

Odd. Can you email me your MacDive.sqlite file and a couple of sample images?

To add images to gear/sites, double click on the gear or the site and drag an image to the image box.