Water Temps are wrong

Problems ? Get help here!
testpilot58d
Dive Computer: Aeris Atmos AI

Water Temps are wrong

Post by testpilot58d »

Sir,
First, let me say THANK YOU! When I saw you had MacDive working with Aeris Atmos AI computers, I immediately ponied up the $25 and purchased it.

I am having one problem with it. My Temp High and Temp Low for my dives read in from my computer are showing as 32F/0c in the "All Dives" view. The correct temps are being read in from the dive computer, as they are visible in the RAW DATA tab of "Get Info" but are not being displayed correctly in the dive views.

Also, I just noticed "Pressure" is reading 0 for each of my samples in the Raw Data Tab. I have an ATMOS AI computer.

Thank you again so very much!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Water Temps are wrong

Post by nick »

Hey -
testpilot58d wrote:Sir,
First, let me say THANK YOU! When I saw you had MacDive working with Aeris Atmos AI computers, I immediately ponied up the $25 and purchased it.
Thanks! And you're welcome :)
I am having one problem with it. My Temp High and Temp Low for my dives read in from my computer are showing as 32F/0c in the "All Dives" view. The correct temps are being read in from the dive computer, as they are visible in the RAW DATA tab of "Get Info" but are not being displayed correctly in the dive views.
Yup, this is my fault - there's a wee bug in the loading of dives from this device. It's already fixed for the first patch. If you like, you can drop me an email and I'll send you a pre-release version so that you can reimport them with the correct temps. (This goes for anyone else reading, too).
Also, I just noticed "Pressure" is reading 0 for each of my samples in the Raw Data Tab. I have an ATMOS AI computer.
This is correct, as the Atmos AI doesn't record pressure data every sample - just the start/end pressure.
testpilot58d

Post by testpilot58d »

Nick,
Outstanding. Thank you! my email: testpilot58d@hotmail.com

Cheers!
Brian
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Cool as, I will send it through when I get home tonight.
testpilot58d

Post by testpilot58d »

Thanks Nick,

Got it, installed it, works great.

Also I see the '2010' wrong year imported bug has been corrected too.

Cheers!
Brian
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Oh, yep. :) There's a couple of random bug fixes around the place. I'll get an official patch out ASAP. Got a few more things to do, though. I'd just rather you guys could at least use a slightly-dodgy beta version to get your data sorted out from the beginning without having to wait.