A few issues to report

Problems ? Get help here!
ArcticMoose
Dive Computer: D9/DataMask

A few issues to report

Post by ArcticMoose »

First of all, great to see the 2.0 out! Good work!

I haven't fiddled with it too much yet, just installed it, but did notice a few things.

I imported eight dives from my Oceanic DataMask, and all Air Start values are reported as zero, and Air Used as the negative Air End. The Air End value is correct. Looking at the raw data, everything looks fine, starting at about 200, decreasing to around 20.

Temperature values are all over the place. Both Temp High and Temp Low show -16 for most of the dives, and the raw data has random-looking values from -15, to zero, to 4, to 18, even though the actual values should have been in the 17-19 range, and were reported as such by the computer during the dives.

Double-clicking a field, such as Temp High, for a manually entered dive (from 1.5.4) allows you to edit the value, but after that it does not appear possible to leave the field or select a different dive without quitting the application, unless the value is changed back to the original. I can't find any other way to edit such data.

Shall I install Oceanic's software to compare the downloaded data? I can chuck my database on a webserver for download, if that would be helpful.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: A few issues to report

Post by nick »

I'll check editing the temp fields, but can you run the atom2 test application and send me the ATOM2.DMP file that it generates? Sounds like there are some issues parsing the data.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: A few issues to report

Post by nick »

ArcticMoose wrote: Double-clicking a field, such as Temp High, for a manually entered dive (from 1.5.4) allows you to edit the value, but after that it does not appear possible to leave the field or select a different dive without quitting the application, unless the value is changed back to the original. I can't find any other way to edit such data.
This is fixed for the next release. Typo on my part :)