No SAC rate imported or compute

Problems ? Get help here!
lyricnz
Dive Computer: Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Re: No SAC rate imported or compute

Post by lyricnz »

I was looking at the SAC on the summary page, which was showing 0. However, I restarted macdive, and now it's got a number which is correct :)

So, I think it's another of those refresh issues (I've seen a couple more - where you change something, and other page that reflects the same data isn't redrawn properly).

Attached a screenshot for reference.
Attachments
J4 Submarine, Port Phillip Bay, Australia.png
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Ah ok, cool. Yeah some of those values are not currently being triggered to update correctly. Working on it. They'll be fine if you click on a new dive and it does a proper reload.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

zider wrote:I followed your instructions for adding a tank to calc the SAC rate, but it still shows zero and when I click on the SAC rate graph it states that a tank needs to be added even though one is present in the gear list. I am testing the unlicensed version and this is a feature that I would like to see work correctly before I buy a license. Thanks.

Ah. You've created the tank, you just need to add it to each of the dives.
seahermit
Dive Computer: Suunto Stinger

Post by seahermit »

nick wrote:No twin tanks yet: it's planned, cut due to time.
Ah... I just stuck the label as "Twin 12's" or "Twin 7's" and put the tank size as 24 or 14, and all works hunky dory!

Ben
lyricnz
Dive Computer: Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Post by lyricnz »

Yeah, I thought of that, but one day I might have non-identical tanks, or dive them as singles, which could be tracked independently (wrt service, usage etc)