Tank on Mac overrides tank on iPhone

Problems ? Get help here!
jarold
Dive Computer: Mares Puck Pro

Tank on Mac overrides tank on iPhone

Post by jarold »

This is a strange one!

Just got back from a weeks trip diving the north of Scotland & I used the iPhone app to log details of all my dives & synced to DropBox to ensure the data was saved.

I have now logged on to my Mac, synced with DropBox & also downloaded the dives from my dive computer & I noticed that though I entered the tank as 15 litre, Air & start & end pressure these have all synced correctly except for the tank which is showing as 12 Litre - Blue on all the dives which is one of my tanks (its my default on the Mac) but not the one I entered for them all on the phone

Any ideas?

Oh, a few other things
- I entered the air temperature for all the dives on the phone & none of these have transferred to the Mac

- The repetitive Dive number sequence still seems to reflect there being 12 dives I created & 12 that were on my dive computer even though I allowed MacDive to merge them, what I mean is I did 12 dives in total over 6 days & their repetitive dive numbers are 1,4,6,7,9,12,14,15,18,20,21,23

- The kit used does not seem to have synced, by which I mean I have a set of kit that is the default set for each dive & I deselected a number of items on the phone while I was logging the dives & synced to DropBox but they are still selected on the Mac, this may of course clear if I resync but just wanted to mention it

Thanks

kevin
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Tank on Mac overrides tank on iPhone

Post by nick »

Hi,

Reset your cloud data:
http://mac-dive.com/help/mac_04_02_reset.php

After everything is disabled, and before you re-sync, make sure your data is correct. Then re-enable.
jarold
Dive Computer: Mares Puck Pro

Re: Tank on Mac overrides tank on iPhone

Post by jarold »

Thanks Nick, that did the trick

k