Issue with unwanted dive & Repetitive Dive Counts

Problems ? Get help here!
matt
Dive Computer: D4i

Issue with unwanted dive & Repetitive Dive Counts

Post by matt »

Hi,

There is one dive from my Suunto D4i that I don't want to sync to my logbook. So, each time I download the dives from the Suunto, I erase that specific one.

Question: Can I erase it once and for all (I guess in this case, hide it in the app forever)

Question: Also, is it possible to show repetitive dives as new dive count - see attached:https://ibb.co/6RWbDW6 as it goes from 18 to 20 but 21 has repetitive as well though I have 22??? So, not sure what the issue is, is this a bug?

Thank you,
Matt
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Issue with unwanted dive & Repetitive Dive Counts

Post by nick »

Right Click > Renumber Dives. Check the "repetitive dives" box.

Thanks.
matt

Post by matt »

Thanks Nick. I don't know how it works but before system was showing as I had 23 now I'm down to 18 and I'm not sure it's a correct count now. What happened to 5 dives that are not counted? Kind of confused here.. As far as I'm concerned I just corrected the number and that shouldn't affect the dive counts I have, no?

Any answer for the other question I have? I'm worried when I plug in the dive computer, it will again mess up numbering and show up the dive I don't want it to be counted. Thank you
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Make sure your import mode is "Only new dives"

I'm afraid I do not understand what you are asking about repetitive dive numbers. If you select the dives and choose renumber as I suggested, it will renumber them appropriately.
matt

Post by matt »

Despite I say new dives, it still collects from the month of March when that dive happened.

About this: "I'm afraid I do not understand what you are asking about repetitive dive numbers. If you select the dives and choose renumber as I suggested, it will renumber them appropriately."

My mobile app calls my last dive as #23 but in the main menu it says 18. When I renumbered everything, it's 18 at the end. So, it was never 23 it looks like. It's just repetitive dive count things just mess up entire dive counts it looks like and adds extras for none reason (see attached).

https://ibb.co/D5qQ1Gq
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Your latest dive is numbered 23. But you have 18 dives logged in your database.