Shearwater Petrel - problem downloading dives

Problems ? Get help here!
sjoelander
Dive Computer: Shearwater Petrel

Shearwater Petrel - problem downloading dives

Post by sjoelander »

Hi,

I have problems downloading dives from my Shearwater Petrel 1 computer after my last update of the firmware for the dive computer. When I download dives the sending never stops and I have to manually cancel the sending. I then get the following error code: Failed to read dive computer memory (Error Code: -7).

In addition, the dives are downloaded but not information of the dive number or information of repetitive dive.

I have version 2.10.11 MacDive and Firmware v65 on my Shearwater Petrel.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Shearwater Petrel - problem downloading dives

Post by nick »

sjoelander wrote:Hi,
I have problems downloading dives from my Shearwater Petrel 1 computer after my last update of the firmware for the dive computer. When I download dives the sending never stops and I have to manually cancel the sending. I then get the following error code: Failed to read dive computer memory (Error Code: -7).
Last I tested v65, this worked as expected. Can you please email support - I will get some extra info from you and double-check my Petrel tonight.
In addition, the dives are downloaded but not information of the dive number or information of repetitive dive.
This happens when the download completes successfully, so if it fails it will not.