Newly downloaded dives don't show deco & can't be refreshed

Problems ? Get help here!
weppos
Dive Computer: Perdix, Petrel

Newly downloaded dives don't show deco & can't be refreshed

Post by weppos »

MacOS version 2.10.4, iOS version 1.3.4

I downloaded the latest 3 dives from the Perdix to my iPhone.
Then I synced as usual.

For the old dives I downloaded before having 2.10.4 and 1.3.4 and I haven't refreshed yet, I can see the "refresh selected dives" button.
For the old dives I downloaded before having 2.10.4 and 1.3.4 and I have already refreshed, the refresh button is disabled and I can see the deco in the profile.
However, for the 3 newly downloaded dives the refreshed button is disabled, and I can't see the deco profile.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Newly downloaded dives don't show deco & can't be refres

Post by nick »

Correct. Refresh is disabled when they are up to date, because there is nothing to refresh - ie, they are up to date.

Did you hit deco on those dives? The information is only there if you did. If you hit deco and you think it is not showing then you would need to email me your MacDive.sqlite data file, so I can investigate.

Thanks.
weppos
Dive Computer: Perdix, Petrel

Post by weppos »

nick wrote:Did you hit deco on those dives? The information is only there if you did. If you hit deco and you think it is not showing then you would need to email me your MacDive.sqlite data file, so I can investigate.
I did not, because the option was never available for those 3 dives.
To be clear, these 3 dives were downloaded with the latest iOS version and synced to the latest MacOS version.

For dives downloaded with a previous version I have the option to refresh. For these 3 dives no.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

I did not
If you did not hit deco, this is a moot point.
For these 3 dives no.
Because they were downloaded on the latest version. They are up to date. There is no need to refresh, therefore the option is unavailable.

Edit, man, I didn't think it would be this confusing. I wish I had just said "download the dives again". Let me try and clarify: Refreshing is *THE SAME* as just downloading with the latest version.