Suunto Eon Core Issues

Problems ? Get help here!
ronyfayyad
Dive Computer: Suunto Eon Core

Suunto Eon Core Issues

Post by ronyfayyad »

I am unable to get the MacDive app to recognise my Suunto Eon Core computer. I have tried following a few instructions on this forum for my computer to no avail. I have Suunto DMS5 app installed (with specific driver) and it works fine.

I am simply unable to see the computer in the MacDive app at all. Please help!

Thank you in advance.
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Suunto Eon Core Issues

Post by nick »

Hello,

The EON core does not require a USB driver, so I'm not sure what you installed but it is unrelated.

What is the problem you are seeing? Do you get an error message? Could you please provide it? It's hard to help without knowing what the problem actually is.

Thanks.
ronyfayyad
Dive Computer: Suunto Eon Core

Post by ronyfayyad »

Hi Nick

My bad, it is working now.

I was expecting to see the computer listed in the Computers section when I first connected it to the USB port. However, I downloaded my recent dives and it shows correctly now. All working as expected.

Thanks!
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

Ah. Yes, the "Computers" sidebar is perhaps confusing. You're not the first to think this.

Perhaps I should just remove it? I've no idea if anyone finds this useful. I did for a while, as I test a lot of different devices.. but I've found I don't care too much these days. Perhaps I could even disable it by default (you can toggle sidebar sections in Preferences).