Graph bug on macOS Mojave beta

Problems ? Get help here!
cavediver
Dive Computer: Divesoft Freedom

Graph bug on macOS Mojave beta

Post by cavediver »

Greetings,

After updating to macOS Mojave beta, the graph does not change as you simply scroll ↑ or ↓ on the keyboard, nor when mouse click on another profile from the dive list below. As you start the app, it only shows the graph of the first/top dive on the list.

The current workaround is to either double click on any dive from the list, and manually click on the arrow option; (see attachment below), or to use the keyboard combination ⌘→ or ⌘←.

Regards,
JOF
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 16.24.45.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 16.24.45.png (22.07 KiB) Viewed 6775 times
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Graph bug on macOS Mojave beta

Post by nick »

Thanks.
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by Ken »

cavediver wrote:Greetings,

After updating to macOS Mojave beta, the graph does not change as you simply scroll ↑ or ↓ on the keyboard, nor when mouse click on another profile from the dive list below. As you start the app, it only shows the graph of the first/top dive on the list.

The current workaround is to either double click on any dive from the list, and manually click on the arrow option; (see attachment below), or to use the keyboard combination ⌘→ or ⌘←.
Do you mean the profile graph at the top? I'm on Public Beta 4 and am not seeing this. It changes properly when I change the selected dive.
cavediver

Post by cavediver »

Ken wrote: Do you mean the profile graph at the top? I'm on Public Beta 4 and am not seeing this. It changes properly when I change the selected dive.
Yes, the profile graph at the top. My macOs beta is up to date and so is my MacDive; (see attachment below).

Regards,
JOF
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 10.46.26.png
Ken
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by Ken »

Yeah, sorry, not seeing that myself.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

I installed the latest developer beta last night (6) and do not see this problem.

But please keep in mind Mojave is not yet released, so you should expect to find problems until an updated release of MacDive is available that actually supports it.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

I may have reproduced this. If you click on the dive site column, it appears to throw an exception and then get stuck and unable to change dives correctly.

I only just noticed this (like 5 seconds ago) so there's no fix yet, but I will look in to it. It seems fine if I avoid clicking on that specific column.
cavediver

Post by cavediver »

nick wrote:I may have reproduced this. If you click on the dive site column, it appears to throw an exception and then get stuck and unable to change dives correctly.

I only just noticed this (like 5 seconds ago) so there's no fix yet, but I will look in to it. It seems fine if I avoid clicking on that specific column.
Greetings Nick,

You've nailed it. It seems, by force of habit, I've been clicking on the dive site column first. If/when avoiding that column, everything works as it should.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
JOF
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

I spent a couple of hours looking in to this last night, and had no luck.

Updated to Developer Beta 7 today and it appears to be fixed.

So.. yay, Apple?