CNS% reporting

Problems ? Get help here!
kokni
Dive Computer: Suunto Vyper Novo

CNS% reporting

Post by kokni »

I think there is a problem with CNS%: all my dives from Oct2016 until Jul2017 show CNS% 221 and from Aug17 show CNS% 255 (!)
My computer is the Suunto Vyper Novo.
Also, some information is totally missing, e.g. events such as "deco cleared", "mandatory safety stop deactivated" or reported slightly off time in comparison to DM5 (e.g. deco at 11:50 in DM5 vs.12:00 in Macdive)
Is this normal or is there anything that can be done?
Thanks
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: CNS% reporting

Post by nick »

The CNS I would need to look at. Tools > Send Diagnostic Info, choose "d9" as the device. Send me a backup of the DM5 database as well for comparison.

Not all warnings are recorded/displayed. The times may be slightly different, for various reasons.

Thanks.
kokni
Dive Computer: Suunto Vyper Novo

Post by kokni »

Thanks, I just emailed them
BTW, I also noticed that in DM5 a EAN30 dive had max po2 1.5 whereas in Macdive it is reported as 1.02. Could you look at that too?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

1. CNS fixed.

2. PPO2 fixed. Well, technically the gas mix was wrong, and the PPO2 was correct for that. I've fixed that.

3. I don't see any missing alarms. However, some are on top of each other and so you can't see them (e.g. a deco alarm on one of your dives). This is a display bug, the alarm should have moved so you could see it. I've fixed that, at least in a temporary way until I have a better idea on how to handle it generally.

I will email you a link to a beta you can try.

Thanks