Registration on new computer

Problems ? Get help here!
rcharvey71
Dive Computer: Atomic Cobalt

Registration on new computer

Post by rcharvey71 »

I just purchased a new MacBook Pro and downloaded MacDive to it from the "already purchased" tab at the bottom right of the home screen. I was able to transfer my data from my old laptop however it is telling my that i cannot sync because I have a trial version? How do I obtain my registration info if I am unable to find it? I purchased a multi-user License and my order number was: Order ID: MACDIVE130710-6794-74152. Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry ahead of time. First timer here.
Thanks,
Harvey
rcharvey71

Re: Registration on new computer Part 2--Please read

Post by rcharvey71 »

**IF** the license can. be found, what do I do with it?
Thanks again,
Harvey
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Registration on new computer

Post by nick »

When you registered you received an email with instructions. The FAQ also contains them:

http://mac-dive.com/help/faq_01_04_license.php

The tl;dr is: double-click your license to install it. I will reset your license for you. Please back it up somewhere safe for the future.
rcharvey71

Post by rcharvey71 »

I searched through my archived email and found an email with a link to my license. When I click on the link a data file of some sort opens. Is that what I'm looking for? If so what do I do with it? I was going to screenshot it here but wasn't sure if that was appropriate. I'm sorry for any trouble. I'm a complete newbie with mac so I'm sorry for asking so many simple questions.
Thanks
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Post by nick »

When you click the link, a file is usually downloaded to your Downloads folder (as explained in the instructions in the email). You can then double-click in that file.

Email is better to handle this sort of issue. If you can't figure it out, please email me and I will send your license to you again.