Zoop Novo Serial Number errors

Problems ? Get help here!
scubated
Dive Computer: Suunto

Zoop Novo Serial Number errors

Post by scubated »

Hello,

I have 13 new Suunto Zoop Novo's that seem to be downloading just fine to the new 2.7 ver. of MacDive - except for the serial number?

MacDive is adding on "255" at the beginning of the serial number and then truncating the last two digits off the full number. ex. instead of the correct "61571282" I get "25561572" - this happens for each of them. I can confirm that I am selecting the "zoop novo" and not the original zoop in the download options.

I am the DSO for UMass Boston and am using MacDive to keep track of my divers. This had been working fine on version 2.3.2 with the original Zoop and my Suunto Vyper. I tested this on the Vyper and no problem with the serial number which makes me think there is something with the Zoop Novo being read.

Thanks for the assistance in advance.

T
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Zoop Novo Serial Number errors

Post by nick »

Can you please go to Tools > Send Diagnostic Info. Choose "d9" as the device type, then follow the instructions to send me an email.

Just do this on one of the devices, and when you get to the email stage, include the full/correct serial number of that particular device.

I will take a look.