Removing or deleting photos from a dive?

Problems ? Get help here!
sprod
Dive Computer: Suunto Vytec

Removing or deleting photos from a dive?

Post by sprod »

I have successfully added photos to a number of dives, some were added manually some using the "Auto Add" facility and all work well. However there are a a few manually added photos that I want to remove/delete from a a dive but I can't seem to find a way to do this.
Dragging to trash creates a copy that can be deleted but the photo remains in the dive, right clicking on a photo has no effect, and selecting a photo and then "Delete Selected" option deleted a whole dive! I know Auto added photos can be deleted via the symbol in the dive profile but manually added photos don't have a symbol on the dive profile.
I am using MacDive 2.3.7 with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 if that makes any difference. Can anyone help please?
nick
Site Admin
Dive Computer: Shearwater Teric

Re: Removing or deleting photos from a dive?

Post by nick »

Go to Photos in the dive inspector, select the photos and press your delete key.

This could do with being more obvious - it's not the first time I've been asked.
sprod
Dive Computer: Suunto Vytec

Post by sprod »

Thanks for the help, not sure why I didn't try that!
I'm a recent convert to a Mac and am really pleased with MacDive, so much better than the Suunto software on Windows that I had before especially since they went to DM4 and 5. Keep up the good work.
DMDave
Dive Computer: Shearwater Perdix AI

Post by DMDave »

nick wrote:This could do with being more obvious - it's not the first time I've been asked.
Thanks for posting this back in 2014 because it wasn't obvious to me even now in 2017. :lol: